Microsoft’s Power Platform helps organizations develop solutions, evaluate data and automate processes to enhance and innovate their operations. When combined, various applications allow businesses to build effective end-to-end business models that connect with hundreds of cloud-based and locally operated apps and services.
Together, Power Apps and Power Automate are often discussed, with Power BI kept separate for application reporting. In this demo-heavy webinar, the 3Cloud App Modernization Team gives you an overview of all three products integrated into a single sample approach to help you reduce the data errors in Power BI reports.
This webinar covers:
- Power Apps, which provides management of a product catalog & unit prices during the demo
- Management of Row Level Security (RLS) data hosted in a Dataverse repository
- Power Automate approval workflow
- Generation of an RLS Audit report PDF via Power Automate
- Bi-directional capabilities of a Power Apps embedded into a Power BI report
If you are looking to see a working example of these technologies streamlined into one solution- specifically with Power Apps embedded into Power BI, then this webinar is for you. You can watch the complete webinar below.
Need further help? Our expert team and solution offerings can help your business with any Azure product or service, including Managed Services offerings. Contact us at 888-8AZURE or [email protected].