WHO WE ARE
Our website address is https://www.3cloudsolutions.com.
Through use of our 3CloudSolutions.com and interactions with 3Cloud, we may collection your: name, phone number, title, email address, and phone number, in addition to your company’s name and contact information. We may also collect feedback, comments and questions received from you in service-related communication and activities, such as meetings, phone calls, documents, and emails. From the 3CloudSolutions.com web site, we may collect IP address and actions taken on said site. If you upload photos or videos, add posts or comments, etc. on community websites (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.), the information can be read by anyone with access to those sites and used for purposes over which 3Cloud or you have little or no control. Therefore, 3Cloud is not responsible for any information you submit to community websites.
If you apply for a job at 3Cloud, we may collect the data you provide during the application process. 3Cloud does not collect or process any special categories of personal data, such as public unique identifiers or sensitive personal data.
We do not sell, rent, or trade your Contact Information to any third parties or share it with third parties (other than as described above) for promotional purposes, but we reserve the right to do so in future. We will seek your consent at that time if required.
If required by law or if we, as a company, reasonably believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our company’s rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process, we will disclose your personal information. However, within reason, we will do what we are able so that your privacy rights continue to be protected.
WHEN PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED
- When you request information regarding 3Cloud products and/or services.
- When you interact with us in a face-to-face setting, through written correspondence, via phone, via social media, via trade-shows or through our web site.
- 3Cloud may collect personal information from other legitimate sources, such as third-party data aggregators, marketing partners, public sources or social networks. We only use this data if you have given your consent to them to share your personal data with others.
HOW PERSONAL DATA IS USED
3Cloud collects and uses personal data for the purpose of customer service, direct sales and marketing. Additionally, 3Cloud uses personal data from individuals and entities who may be seeking employment with 3Cloud or who have a desire to do business with our company.
To achieve our goals, your information may be used in one of the following manners:
- To send you information about services or products which you have shown a desire in or for those which you have purchased from 3Cloud, such as information about products and services, events, activities and promotions from 3Cloud partners.
- In marketing direct sale activities in cases where legitimate and mutual interest has been demonstrated.
- Provide you content and venue details on a webinar or event you signed up for.
- Having sent 3Cloud correspondence directly through one of the means of contact from the “Contact Us” link at 3CloudSolutions.com
- To contact you as follow-up to a request which you initiated.
- Perform contractual obligations such as order confirmation, license details, invoice, reminders, and similar.
- Notify you about any disruptions to our services (system messages).
- Contact you to conduct surveys about your opinion on our products and/or services.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails.
- To evaluate an individual for a job position in which s/he applied.
PROTECTION / SECURITY
The safeguarding and on-going security of your personal information is paramount to 3Cloud. Therefore, generally accepted standards are followed in order to protect all personal information which is submitted to 3Cloud, both during transmission and upon receipt. Even though security at 3Cloud is a top priority, no means of transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security, contact 3Cloud by utilizing the “Contact Us” link at 3CloudSolutions.com.
PERSONAL DATA RETENTION
3Cloud may store personal data as long as we find it necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the personal data was originally collected, while also considering our need to answer your queries or resolve possible problems, to comply with legal requirements under applicable laws, to address and resolve any legal claims/complaints, and for safeguarding purposes. Ultimately this means that we may retain your personal data for a reasonable period of time after your last interaction with us. When the personal data that we have collected is no longer necessary, 3Cloud will delete the subject data in a industry secure manner.
YOUR DATA – YOUR RIGHTS
3Cloud may hold personal data relating to you. Upon confirmation that personal data of yours is held by 3Cloud, you have the right to:
- Request a copy of any data which 3Cloud holds about you.
- Request that any data being held by 3Cloud be corrected, if it is found to be inaccurate or incorrect.
- Request that the data be deleted after 3Cloud has found it unnecessary to retain such data. Additionally, you may have the right to withdraw any consent to personal data processing at any time. This is achieved by: unsubscribing from mailing lists or email subscriptions. However, by doing this, you may still receive administrative and professional emails regarding account activities, billing and/or access control, to name a few.
- Request that 3Cloud provide you with a copy of any personal data which may be held, if any, and for said information to be forwarded to another data controller. This is subject to the processing being based on consent or in contract.
DO WE DISCLOSE ANY PRIVATE INFORMATION?
To protect your personal information, 3Cloud takes reasonable precautions and follows industry best practices to make sure it is not lost, misused, improperly accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
CONTACT 3CLOUD, LLC
Email: [email protected]
Attn: Legal Dept.
3025 Highland Parkway, Suite 525
Downers Grove, IL 60515
Phone: 888-88 AZURE